Did you know that 10,000 people in the U.S. turn 65 every day, the federal government projects enrollment in Medicare Advantage to reach 29.5 million in 2022 compared to 26.9 million in 2021? Tampa Bay Times Publishes 10/15 update 10/25 by Donna Winchester.
As the demand for license agent especially bilingual to serve the “turning 65” population arises, there is a great opportunity for a career that allows you to do that.
Topics we’ll cover:
- Roles of a Medicare Agent
- Should I create my own LLC or Not
- What do you need to be succesfull
- Where do I start?
- Diversification of Products
- Do’s and Dont’s on becoming an agent
- What is Medicare?
- Who qualifies, and when does one qualify for Medicare?
- Medicare Advantage and what this means
- Part A, B & D
- Important deadlines
- Avoiding penalties
- How to enroll in prescription drug coverage
- Assistance with paying Medicare cost shares
Host: Rosie Paulsen, Medicare Broker with S&R Services.
Rosie Paulsen is a Commissioner, Published Author, Speaker & Medicare Broker Principal.
As a highly experienced (15+ years) Medicare Insurance broker, Rosie shares her expertise via educational seminars on Medicare’s intricate world.
Rosie’s motto, “Medicare Simplified,” has earned her the title of “Medicare Matchmaker.”
Rosie helps recipients find the right plan for their needs. Rosie is cleared to market in many insurance companies, and her extensive experience with Medicare helps her guide her clients to the plan that suits and meets their unique needs.
Rosie’s brand is Pure Positive, Inspiring Ideas, which reflect her goal to help restore society through inspiration, determination, and a Pure, Positive attitude.